The Instant Magazine camera phone photo essay / exhibition at the Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History.
Use your camera phone to answer one or more of the following questions:
• Who are you when you are at work? (Self Portrait.)
• How are your co-workers like friends or family? (Candid / Portrait.)
• What do you find yourself staring at every day? (Still life / landscape.)
• What is the coolest / weirdest / most important thing that happened today? (Candid.)
• What do you do? (Freestyle.)
• How is your job just like / different from real life? (Freestyle.)
Photos must be taken with a camera phone in Santa Cruz County, and must include some evidence of a specific human being at work.
Midnight Thursday Feb. 28 Extended: Friday, March 15th.
This photo essay / show is being curated by Ted Holladay of Studio Holladay and Instant Magazine. Selected photos will be included in a photo essay in the Spring 2013 issue of Instant Magazine, and exhibited at the Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History as part of the Photo Id show opening March 30 and running until July 7.